Purpose of Data Processing and Legal Basis of Processing
Your data will be processed for purposes strictly related to the execution of the contract and therefore for:
- issuing of economic offers;
- planning and implementation of what is indicated in the signed contracts;
- in compliance with the obligations established by law, regulations and Community Directives.
The personal data of natural persons who operate in the name and on behalf of legal entity clients, if provided, are processed by the Data Controller for:
- forward communications of various kinds and with different means of communication;
- formulate requests or process requests received;
- exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre and post contractual activities.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data released is based on the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations.
Nature of data collection and possible consequences of failure to communicate
The provision of data is to be considered optional, but any refusal to provide them could result in the failure to continue the contract, its correct performance and any legal obligations.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR n ° 2016/679, the data retention period is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected. Subsequently, personal data will be stored —and not further processed— for the time established by the current provisions on civil and fiscal matters.
Communication and Dissemination of Data
The data provided or acquired during the collaboration relationship may be communicated:
- to our Employees in the context of their duties;
- to natural or legal persons, public or private, when the communication of data is functional or necessary for the performance of our activities for the purposes illustrated;
- to subjects to whom the right of access is recognized by regulatory provisions;
- to Banking Institutions for the management of payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
The data shall not be disclosed.
Data transfer to third countries
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations.
Contact details of the Data Controller and his Representative
The Data Controller is IACOPLASTICA SRLSS7 BIS – ZONA INDUSTRIALE 81030 TEVEROLA (CE), in the person of its legal representative Mr. Antimo Iacolare.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15-22 of the GDPR n ° 2016/679, the right to:
- access the data;
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their data;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- oppose the processing;
- obtain the restriction of the processing;
- obtain data portability;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
To assert the rights of the interested party and/or to request further information, you can contact the Data Controller of IACOPLASTICA SRLSS7 BIS – ZONA INDUSTRIALE 81030 TEVEROLA (CE), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org